My latest adventure......

Monday, September 13, 2010

Great weekend!

How many of you hit the AC Moore Moonlight Madness sale? I did not get a chance to go but I'm sure there were some great deals! I think I need to focus on using up my stash =). I was coming up with ideas on what to do with some of my stuff. Here is a card I made for a friends daughter, she had her first day at pre school!



I do not know why the picture wont upload the right way but thats the best I could get it. SORRY!
I used glimmer mist on the background paper. I love the effect I got. The saying on the inside is a rub on it says "Little girls like butterflies need no excuse". I made the butterfly out of tissue paper. Also glimmered the flowers!

I am so excited about the paper swap I am hosting over at scrapbook.com What kind of swaps do you like to do? I am looking forward to holding many more!

I am working on a tutorial for my fabric flowers. I think they are beautiful.



So be watching for it! Sometimes today or first thing tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment